Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dumont Trip

We were so excited when we recieved our taxes, because it meant a vacation was in store. I have not been away from Casen since he was born and I could not wait to get a break from the kids. I begged my mom Ha ha to pretty please watch the kids. I think that she was scared but she decided that she would. We packed up and decided to go to Dumont to ride the 4 wheelers. I am not that excited about riding 4 wheelers but if it meant a break I was all there. We had fun! There were so many people and lots of noise(even at night). I did not get the sleep that I wanted, but the time away was well worth it. I can not believe the amount of money that some people put into this hobby. There were some bikes that had over 150,000 put into them just so they could go fast up a dirt hill. If I could just get my hands on 2 of those bikes, I could finally own a home. Overall fun little 2 day vacation. On our way home it was snowing up baker grade and even had snowed a lot in the gorge near St. George, you dont see that very often.

No comments: