Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Casen's Third Birthday

This is the only picture that I got of casen's face. He was so excited that he never wanted to look up at the camera.
Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue. It does not look like it took that long to make, but it sure did. All day!

Grandma Debbie Brants mom joined for us for the day to celebrate


Grandma and Grandpa Harris came as well as Grandma and Grandpa Duncan



Barney video- I never thought I would let my kids watch Barney, but I do.

Grandma Debbie's gift




Buzz Lightyear himself came from G-pa and G-ma Duncan





We had so much fun, we celebrated 2 days early so that Brant could be here for the celebration. We had Toy story as the theme. Thanks everyone who came to help us celebrate this handsome loveable red heads birthday. I love you Casen!

No comments: