Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Temple Day

So all of you may not know but my son damien is taking lessons from the missionarys so that he can be baptized. They had invited us to go to the St George temple to visit the visitors center for this weeks lesson. So what better than to make this a night where grandma and grandpa Duncan could come along and share this with us. We went through the visitors center and for the first time in some time i really felt the spirit that day. Why so long since you ask? Its been about twelve years since i have been to church and just in recent months i have felt like i really should take my family and begin the process to someday have my family sealed to me forever. Someday!I can honestly tell you that I am having an uplifting experiance as i re learn all that i have forgotten or tried to forget. I always loved the church but have just been trying to ignore it since my parents divorse. Anyways the evening was fun and I am very happy that i went and enjoyed the night. Thanks mom and dad for going with us!
















































1 comment:

Ann said...

Melissa...this post warmed my heart. Those of us who love you want the very best for you always!