Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcoming myself back, I was able to buy a laptop from my good friend and ex boss for 150.00 but cant afford to get the internet hooked up so im having to go outside and try to get the neibors GO WIFI!! But anyways i am going to try to stay up on this. I have the most funniest pictures of casen trying to get water out of the hose in the back yard but for some reason this dang computer will not allow me to upload them, most people say its because of the connection. I was so excited to share but i will have to share them later. tata for now.

2 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

try resizing your pictures so they don't take so much time to upload I resize all my photos I put on my blog just remember to do save as and not save over the bigger file.

Ann said...

Welcome back Melissa