Thursday, February 26, 2009


Jerons Party was a blast. He had three friends come to the party they loved it. He got a hamster to which I could not be mad at anyone but myself for that choice of gift. What was I thinking. But he loved it. Its his new best friend. Thanks to my mom for helping me out and getting everything that I forgot before I left to the party and I want to thank her for finishing the cake. Your Awesome Mom. Everything went grand, I had more patients then I thought.
Happy Birthday Jeron!


GOING CROSSIDE!









Casen Has Been standing up on his own the last week or so. I wanted to add This picture because Its just awesome. He has not decided to take that leep and just go for it, but i know he will some day.







Jeron, Jared, and Josh, The Three Amigos!







PEACE!

















1 comment:

Jessica Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday Jeron! Addi has been standing too, but if she realizes that she is standing on her own she quickly bends her knees and sits down.